- G.M EuroCy Innovations at the Top 25% of the European Venture Contest companies G.M EuroCy Innovations at the Top 25% of the European Venture Contest companies. Each year over 800 startups apply to the EVC via a dozen of regional or technology-focussed qualifiers to present their company, engage with top industry experts and network with potential investors. The contest element comes from the selection of the best quarter ...
- G.M EuroCy Innovations presented Alzminder at the European Venture Summit 2014 EuroCy Innovations presented Alzminder at the EVS (European Venture Summit) in Düsseldorf on 8-9th December 2014 to an international audience of investors.
The European Venture Summit is Europe’s foremost networking and investment event for high growth technology start-ups, venture capital investors and technology corporations. It offers entrepreneurs the opportunity to grow their businesses across borders. In ...
- Workshop on Accessibility of Digital Technologies: Creation and Use A very interesting workshop about the accessibility of digital technologies was organised by EuroCy Innovations, in cooperation with the IEEE UCY Student Branch, on Thursday 20 November 2014. The workshop was part of the activities carried out in Cyprus in the framework of the Europe Code Week .
The aim of the workshop was to bring together students ...
- Πρόσκληση σε “Εργαστήρι Προσβασιμότητας Ψηφιακών Τεχνολογιών: Χρήση και Δημιουργία” Yπάρχουν ανάμεσα μας πολλοί συνάνθρωποι μας που, για διάφορους λόγους, αντιμετωπίζουν ορισμένες δυσκολίες στην επαφή τους με το περιβάλλον (όπως είναι κατασκευασμένο), κυρίως λόγω δυσλειτουργίας συγκεκριμένων βιολογικών οργάνων.
Έχει αποδειχτεί, ότι η χρήση των τεχνολογιών πληροφορικής και επικοινωνιών, εφόσον γίνει με το σωστό τρόπο, μπορεί να βοηθήσει σε μεγάλο βαθμό στην κοινωνική αλλά και στην επαγγελματική ...
- Alzminder will be presented tomorrow at ITAG 2014 Alzminder will be presented tomorrow at ITAG 2014 the Interactive Technologies and Games Conference.
Interactive Technologies and Games – Education, Health and Disability
Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham 16 – 17 October 2014
Conference schedule: http://itag.gamecity.org/schedule/
- EUROCY WILL EXHIBIT ALZMINDER AT THE WEB SUMMIT 2014! EuroCy will exhibit Alzminder at the Web Summit 2014 in Dublin. Alzminder is part of the Evgirasko project that is co-financed by the ERDF (SEK-24).
Web Summit 2014 exhibitors: http://blog.websummit.net/2087-exhibitors/
- EVGIRASKO project news Alzminder presented at Innovation and Entrepreneurship Healthcare Competition “SFEE Innovation Project Day“
- Best presentation award related to the EVGIRASKO project! EuroCy Innovations received the Best Presentation Award for presenting EVGIRASKO project and Alzminder at MOBIP 2014, the Pan European Partnership and Investment for Mobile Services.
Please, check the list of awards given at the end of the event (winners in alphabetical order).
If you are interested to learn more, please, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com .
- EuroCy attended the Conference for Social Integration of Migrants, in Cyprus The Pancyprian Conference for the Social Integration of Migrants took place on Monday 12 March 2014 in Nicosia, Cyprus.
The scope of the conference was to discuss the challenges addressed by government services in relation with migration, in the education, health and social welfare domains. Discussion also focused on the potentials of integrating the citizens of ...
- The EVGIRASKO project is co-financed by the Ministry of Energy, Commerce, Industry and Tourism of Cyprus The assistive application for smart mobile devices Alzminder is being developed, in the framework of the EVGIRASKO project of G.M EuroCy Innovations Ltd. The project EVGIRASKO is co-financed by the Ministry of Energy, Commerce, Industry and Tourism of the Republic of Cyprus, within the framework of the Plan for Entrepreneurship Innovation. The project concerns the ...